I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post. Luke is cruising on the furniture and trying really hard to crawl off of his stomach. I guess the army man crawl is getting old for him. He's trying to cut some more teeth, so it's been a few sleepless nights for us. Poor baby! I look at these pictures and wish that we were back in sunny Florida enjoying family and all that Disney has to offer. I miss the mouse!

A family shot.

Luke loved seeing the fish swim around the tunnel aquarium. My mom did too! We were at Sea World.

The family at the dolphin underground aquarium. They were so neat to watch!

Luke and I at Sea World.

My bro and I acting silly at the Bug's Life 3D show.

And finally Cinderella's Castel lit up at night. So beautiful!
1 comment:
love the one of mom and Luke looking up. so cute! i miss it too. i miss the buses. don't know why, but i love riding them so much!
Post a Comment