
I just heard from 2 different people today that they check my blog almost every day to catch up with our family. That just amazes me and makes me feel so honored that people really do want to know what's going on in our lives. It also makes me realize that I really need to post more on here. As I get more comfortable with this mom thing, I'm realizing that I can do things than just wipe baby noses and feed Cheerios. I can have a life! So, with that realization I now have the responsibility to keep up with this blog. Here's my attempt!
I took this picture yesterday and love it! When 7pm rolls around every night I announce to Luke that it's bath time. He smiles at me, but I'm not sure yet if he really understands. JD gets the bath ready while I strip down Luke and get his towel. As soon as we get into the bathroom he gets a wide grin on his face and strains to see the water. I plop him down in his tub and he immediately puts the washcloth in his mouth and starts splashing with his hands. As he sits and plays for 10 minutes I'm taken back to my childhood days of splashing in the tub with my brother and sister. Boy did we have a blast! I love that Luke loves the water! I love that I can pore a pitcher over his head and he just smiles at me. Bath time is a highlight for both of our days and not because it's right before bedtime. It's just a magical time that I will cherish and remember forever.
1 comment:
Perfectly placed washcloth.
Post a Comment