Sunday, November 25, 2007

Magic Diaper


This is an odd thing to post, but I'm just so amazed by it. I made this diaper a few weeks ago and it turned out ok. Nothing wonderful, but it works and I like the fabric. So, we put it on Luke for the first time and he poops. Ok, next diaper, right? Well, after washing it we put it back on him one day and he poops again. Hmmm.... coincidence? I'm not sure. So, I again wash it and we put it back on him another day and voila, he poops again. Every time, save one, that he's worn this diaper he has pooped in it. I think it's truly magic. Amazing, huh? Maybe a little gross too! I'm never going to put this diaper on him when we leave the house. I just can't trust it to not use it's magic while we're out! HeHe!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Can you make one in Sammy's size. He needs all the help he can get in that area. Poor guy.

Joshua said...

That is too funny! Well, if he ever gets constipated, you know what to do!

Unknown said...

I must say I enjoy reading your blog! It's like a book that just doesn't have an ending! very addicting!

Your lil guy is so stinkin cute!

what is on the inside of that diaper?

Miss you tons! My hubby was just in MI for a wedding....hope you guys are doing well ;)