
I thought I'd post a picture of JD and I. We haven't taken a picture of just the two of us in a long time. We were at his brother's wedding in a gorgeous church. It was beautiful.
I also wanted to update everyone on a prayer request. We took Luke to the doctor's on Friday and discovered that he hasn't gained any weight since August. He's doing fine developmentally, but he's below the charts on weight. The doctor is a bit concerned, but we're not doing anything drastic yet. He'll go back in 6 weeks to check again and we'll go from there. Please prayer for our little peanut that he will start to gain. He's very active now so it's not a huge surprise to us, but we still want him to be healthy. Thanks!!
2 comments:
Where did you end up finding the dress? It's so cute!
I found it in the basement amoungst our things. I've had it for a couple years. I don't remember why I bought it in the first place, but it worked for the wedding. You can borrow it if you need to!
Post a Comment