I think I have a couple of minutes to post here. It's so amazing to me how one small, beautiful little baby can take over your life the moment you lay eyes on him. We are so blessed and can't believe that God has given him to us! He is a wonderful baby and even though he is still hooked to a bili blanket (for jaundice), he is so layed back and happy.
Thank you to everyone for your prayers and comments. We definately think he is the cutest baby, but we're his parents. He is doing well and his jaundice is improving every day. His daddy and I are tired, but making it. Having my family here has helped so much. Ok, I need to go and feed him. I'll post again as soon as I can.
5 comments:
Hi Katie and JD!
We just wanted to congratulate you again on your beautiful baby boy. We hope to see you and meet Luke very soon. We can't believe we have a nephew!
All our love,
Jeff and Kristin
Katie, Congratulations on your beautiful baby! I cannot believe your a mother!!! I know that you will be great at it! Hopefully I will get to meet him before too long! Let me know if you come down to MD....I cannot wait to see him in person! Give Luke a hug and kiss for me!
Love, your cousin,
Amy
OH- He makes me cry- he is so precious!!!! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to meet him!
That last one was from Kim- sorry! I forgot to sign my name! :-)
I started missing you guys the second I stepped out your front door!! Give Lukey a big, big kiss on the cheek and smile at him for me! Love you all!
Post a Comment