We have been using the camera so much this past week. The poor baby must think that the paparazzi are after him. We just can't help it though. Any slight movement is cute and we just HAVE to capture it on film. At least his first week is well documented.
Daddy and I cuddling.
Rome is checking me out.
Aren't I soooo cute?
Daddy and I cuddling.
Rome is checking me out.
Aren't I soooo cute?
2 comments:
I don't know if I will be able to look at your blog once I go home. I'll just have to smooch the computer screen... but it won't be the same... /M
He is such a little cutie! There is nothing wrong with taking a million pictures...they grow so fast you have to take that many!
Oh-we are finally moving next week!! I am SO excited! I will email you our new address.
Carmen
Post a Comment