Friday, January 05, 2007

How to Comment

Some of you have asked me how to make a comment on the blog, so I thought I'd leave instructions because I love to hear from you. All you have to do is click on the comment link at the bottom of the post, write your comment in the box that pulls up (make sure to sign your name if you don't have a blogger account), check the circle that says anonymous, type in the letters that appear for verification and then click on the Login and Publish button. It's super easy and I love to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

I realized that I rarely comment on yours. I do read. Promise! Now for the demands. More pictures of you tummy! Tell JD to practice with that fab Christmas present. Time for some garage door shots!