
We had an ultrasound yesterday to check the size of the baby. They estimate he's about 6lbs 2oz (give or take a pound, she said). Everything looks perfect. It is definately a boy (thank goodness) and he was kicking the wand and moving everywhere the whole time. I have 14 days until my due date, so hopefully we'll be seeing this baby in real life soon. I will definately post when he's born. It's amazing to think that this pregnancy is almost over and that our lives are about to change forever! Everyone says to sleep now while we can, so that's what I intend to do. Hope you enjoy the picture!
3 comments:
I am glad that you are doing good. Are you feeling ready to explode yet?? I know I was miserable by this point.
Ella just started crawling! She finally is giving up her "army crawl." I actually cried when she did it for the first time...she is getting so grown up!
I totally agree with the nose and lips. Yours and his to a tee. Can't wait to meet the little peanut!
So Cute!!!! I can't wait to see him! Have fun :-)
Love ya,
Kim
P.S. Thank you for telling us how to post a message. I was so confused! :-)
Post a Comment