
My husband and I went to Cascade Park one evening to see the beautiful waterfall. I didn’t know what to expect. The only thing I knew about it was that there were going to be different color lights on the falls. When we got there I soon realized that this was a waterfall like no other. It is the largest manmade waterfall in North America. And they’re very proud of that. At 10pm they announce that the show is about to start. The music comes on and the lights start flashing (slightly offbeat). Soon my husband and I realize that there is no rhyme or reason to the songs that they play. It goes from country western to rock and roll to the Little Mermaid. We made up a game to see who could guess the next song. (We never came close.) It was definitely a new experience in the neighboring town of Jackson, MI. And we thought DC had entertainment!
3 comments:
Hey Garns. We miss you guys a lot and hope you are adjusting well. How is that belly of yours? I am glad to have your blog to keep up with you. Did you guys find a house yet?
Oh that previous comment is from me, Gina.
Oh that previous comment is from me, Gina.
Post a Comment