Saturday, August 26, 2006

17 Weeks and Counting


I’m now 17 weeks along in the pregnancy process and thought it was time to start taking pictures of my growing belly now that there’s something to see. I realized yesterday that I can no longer comfortably wear my old clothes, which was so hard for me. I never knew that I would feel so yucky because I’d gained some weight. I know it’s all for a great purpose and would never deprive my child for fashions sake, but it’s hard to have a stomach that sticks out and know that it won’t be going away for a while. Any advice from you already mom’s out there or understanding woman, please leave me a comment. I could use some encouragement about this as I continue to grow outward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
You are so stinkin' cute!! Kim and I are in my office just being girls and oh'ing and ah'ing... and "aww.."

Anyway- so fun you have a blog and we do expect to see the pics at you continue to grow!! ;-)