Saturday, May 26, 2012

2 days, 5 states

That's right! We are taking an east coast tour for our summer vacation. The last 2 days were spent driving through 5 beautiful LONG states to get to GA. We're here so that I can go to my wonderful friends wedding tonight. It is totally worth the drive to be able to see her again and attend this beautiful ceremony. I am blessed to be here!

Tomorrow we head to SC where we will meet up with JD's parents for a night and go to the Columbia Zoo with them. We'll then travel to their house in NC for a week of visiting, Chick Fil A and the beach. Can't wait!

Finally we'll go to MD to see my family for a week. I'm still not sure what we'll be doing while there, but I know games, pool time and mom's yummy food will be involved!

See! I wasn't kidding about the East coast tour thing. It's a lot of driving and Eliza already cries when she sees the van. At least we're breaking it up with lots of great memories. I'll try to keep posting pics as we go! You'll feel like you're coming along with us (except for listening to screaming kids and "are we there yet" questions :)

No comments: