Eliza finally got her first hair cut :( I've been putting it off for months now as I just didn't want to cut off her soft baby hair. Mind you, I know she had a mullet and it did NOT look pretty. I also know that she pulled out her hair on one side of her head so that it was now a half mullet. Yeah, still not pretty! But, this was the hair she was born with and it was so dark red. I wanted it to magically fill in and look cute. Didn't happen. So we finally decided that she needed it cut off.
I took a deep breath, set her in her Bumbo seat, asked JD to distract her and set off with the scissors.
I didn't go crazy. I just wanted the back to be somewhat even. Hopefully as her hair grows back in (from where she pulled it out) it will still be dark red and be just as soft.
We shall see. In the mean time here's my sweet little Eliza with her boy hair cut. I'm thankful for bows ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment