Monday, September 19, 2011

Favorite Things

As I looked around my house this morning I came up with a blog post in my mind. I often do this and it never makes it actually on my blog. Well, not this time. Here is goes.

These are some of my favorite things (actual things, not people):

* This Etsy store has GREAT shampoo and conditioner. JD and I use it every day and love it! Natural, smells great and WORKS!

* This lotion/balm is great for dry skin, cuts, rashes, bites, burns. I could go on and on. We use it all the time and love it!

* This ring will be mine soon. I've been eyeing it for a while now.

* These wipes. So soft! We use them for the kids washclothes. They also make great baby doll blankets ;)

* These blankets and pillowcases are the softest around, hands down. If you don't own anything OBV you are missing out!

* This tea. It's perfect for nursing mommy's and it's yummy too!

* Yarn. I have many, many different kinds that I would love to own. I have many that I do own. I just love creating with it! This one is especially pretty to me. Sparkly! I also really like this one.

Ok, my favorites must end now as children are waking up. My quiet time has ended. Now back to my "mommy life" :)

No comments: