Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Enjoying the pool.

We only have a few short weeks left of warmer weather, so we're using the pool as much as the weather will allow. I thought it was time to post a few pics of us enjoying it. I did get in the pool this day too though there are no pics to prove it. (on purpose).



Luke is a little fish in the water. He swims all the way across the pool by himself with his little water wings on. It's so cute to watch. He has no fear when it comes to water.

4 comments:

cottage girl said...

I CAN'T WAIT to jump in there with those 2 kiddos!! 2 more days and I'm so there.

The Perreca Family said...

Aww- so cute! Glad you are able to use the pool! We are going every day to ours!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! We'll be there in a week. Hope the "warm" weather holds for us. I'm a wimp when it comes to cold water.-Nana

Tamara said...

Evelyn is such a stinkin cutie!