Thursday, October 09, 2008

New pants

Yesterday I decided that I wanted to make Luke some Jack-O-Lantern pants just for fun. I whipped some together and had Luke try them on. He didn't want to take them off, so I decided I'd take some pictures of him in them.




And these are just because he was in a picture taking mood. Gotta love that sweet toothy smile! Oh, and that's a sticker on his sleeve. He's loving stickers right now and has to have one on each arm every single day! He just cracks me up!

5 comments:

cottage girl said...

That shirt looks so cute on him! Man, I miss that little munchkin....

Angela said...

He is SOOOO adorable!! Love the pants, too! :)

Tamara said...

Cute pants! That last picture is SO adorable! I am loving his smile!

Gina said...

He is getting so big and still as cute as ever. What does he have to say these days?

Anonymous said...

Man I want some jack o lantern pants! I'm so jealous.