Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Still here!
Well, you say, where in the world have I been lately and why haven't I been posting? I have no great answer for you. To be honest I've been living life, being a mom and wife and growing a baby. And you thought I was going to tell you about another amazing adventure we've gone on to a far away place! I can only dream! I will try to start this up again though and keep all of you readers up to date on what's going on in our lives. It has been busy lately and shows no hope for calming down for quite some time. I like it like that though. It keeps me active and there's never a boring moment. I do need to get out my camera again though and start shooting some pictures again. Poor Luke is flash deprived lately! We'll have to fix that tomorrow! Check back soon and they'll be some pics of toddler Luke (where did my baby go?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment