...and school is about to begin. Wow! Summer just flew by as you can probably tell from my lack of posts. I have so many pics to share and so much to tell too. I promise to start up again soon. We're finally getting back on schedule and are staying put for several months. YAY! Here's a short summary of our summer:
Travels: JD to Italy, Luke and I to MD, All of us to Germany, All of us to Lake Michigan, All of us on a road trip to MD.
Luke: Running around like a mad man, Talking more and more (or should I say yelling?), Loving the swimming pool, growing 2 inches and 7 oz (he's still tiny!), Falling in love with reading books.
JD: Didn't get halfway through his list of things he wanted to do, Visited his art show in Austria, discovered Facebook, cleaned the basement, discovered the greatness of Hinkley's Bakery.
Katie: Growing larger every day, Loved traveling but is so glad to be home for a while, What did I do the rest of the summer???
No comments:
Post a Comment