Friday, July 11, 2008

Neuschwanstein


This is one of the many castles that we saw while we were away. It was so beautiful and HUGE! This is the castle that Cinderella's castle was created from. It doesn't look exactly the same, but you can definitely see the resemblance. I took this picture on a bridge specifically built to view the castle. After I took this we took the long trek to the building but no pictures there were as amazing as this one. After we finished we took a horse and buggy ride down the mountain. Luke LOVED this! He was so excited to watch the horses and say, "Ahhhhhhh..." as we went down the bumpy road. What a great day!

Let me in!


The side of the castle.


Our buggy ride before we got on.

3 comments:

Kimbsue47 said...

The castle is so beautiful!

Tamara said...

Incredible! I have GOT to see that in real life!!!

Angela said...

I've always loved this castle. Can you imagine living there??