Thursday, September 06, 2007
Going Green
I was thinking today about the things that we do around here to help our Earth and honestly to obey God. We started cloth diapering at the beginning of August. I wasn't sure how it would go, but it's been easy, fun, a little messy and maybe a little addicting too. Luke does much better in them too! We make our own baby food. That is REALLY easy and cheaper! So far, Luke likes it. We recycle. You're kind of forced to here in MI, but I'm glad that we are. We wash our clothes in a HE (high efficiency) washer (thanks to J's parents:)) We hand wash our dishes. We try to eat more natural things instead of processed junk food. I'm proud to say that we do these things. I'm not a hippy by any means. I just think it's valuable to teach Luke to take care of what God has given us. What do you do that's green? Any more tips for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment