Thursday, December 14, 2006

Scrub A Dub Dub






Last night husband and I decide that Rome needs a bath badly. After practically picking him up to get him in there (no easy feat because he instantly turns into stiff dead weight), we start the washing process. Rome is ok, but not really loving it. After a couple minutes go by with husband and I working on him, he decides to sit down. We think, "Ok, well at least he's not scared anymore" and we continue to wash. As we're scrubbing, his front feet start to slowly slide forward, but I'm not worried because I've never known a dog to actually lay down in the bath tub, especially while two people are cleaning him. Well, Rome is the exception. He lays all the way down and looks at us like "What? It's so nice is here and you guys are petting me. I love this!" I had to grab the camera and capture this. He just looks like he is in heaven, doesn't he? Crazy dog! He loved the bubbles too!

No comments: