Sorry everyone for not posting for a couple weeks. I keep thinking about what I've done lately and nothing interesting pops in my head to write. Life has slowed down to a normal pace. JD and I realized that our stress level is so much lower here. That's nice. He is in the groove with classes and doing well- which we all knew he would. He's a great teacher and a hard worker.
The leaves are starting to change outside. I will post pictures when they are at their peak. It's so cold here, so I'm sure it will be soon. I'm headed out this weekend for a fun scrapbooking weekend with the girls. It should be full of laughter and good conversation. I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully I'll get a lot of my projects finished so that I can post the outcome. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment